Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dating!!!

Dating seems to be everyone's favorite subject these days! I hear people all the time talking about how they want to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend but they don't know where to meet them or they always see the same people on downelink or A4A or any other sites. That is why I would suggest FriendSearch. FriendSearch is a site for gay lesbian bisexual heterosexual try sexual and every sexuality under the sun.  It's a melting pot and it is free to sign up for too!  So if you're looking to date someone or meet some people for a possibility to date I suggest signing up on this website.

Have any other ideas for dating sites? We'd love to hear about them!

Also alot of people who read the Gay Insights blog spend alot of time online.  If any of you are interested in getting a free shopping website that you can earn money on then let me know and I can help set you up with it!